This has the objective to obtain the necessary theoretical and practical training for carrying out a trade or a job which requires a qualification that can be formally accredited or otherwise, the basic qualification level for each occupation according to the company’s classification system.
Prat is a training centre with more than 80 years of teaching experience. In 1994 it started to provide on-line training, and is homologated by Department of Labour of Generalitat de Catalunya, with census number 970 and by the Spanish Employment Office (/INEM) with number 19.947.
Our company belongs to ANCED (National Association of Open Education) and we are in a position to offer any of foreseen training specialties.
We have 8 own specialities:
- GENERAL CLERICAL STAFF
- GENERAL SECRETARIAL STAFF
- GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTING STAFF
- ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES STAFF
- GENERAL WAITING STAFF
- ASSISTANT GERIATRIC NURSING STAFF
- GENERAL SHOP ASSISTANT STAFF
- GENERAL TECHNICAL SALES STAFF
Requirements to be met by workers
- They must be aged over 16 and under 21.
- The maximum age is 24 years if the contract is arranged for unemployed people joining the workshop and trade programmes as trainee workers.
- Not being qualified as required for a trainee contract in the respective trade or job.
- Not previously occupying the job for which the person is contracted in the same company for a period of more than 12 months.
- Not having exhausted the maximum period established for trainee contracts or for training in a previous employment relationship, in the same or a different company.
- If the worker has previously been hired as a trainee or for training for less than two years, he or she may be hired for training only for the time remaining until the maximum period established has been reached.
- The age limit will not apply if the contract is arranged with unemployed persons who join occupation workshop programmes as disabled students-workers.